December 16, 2003
One of my dearest friends is leaving for Penn State, USA on the eve of the New Year. Juan will be spending her countdown to 2004 on a world class airline, fondly referred to as 'SQ' by the locals. The SIA girls would probably do all they can to make the flight a very pleasant and memorable one for their pax.
But, it is already going to be a very memorable one for all of us. While our dearest Juan will be counting down up in the air, we will be counting down with her at the world class airport that supports the world class airlines. To be specific, terminal 2 of that airport.
Isn't life exactly like this? A series of chance encounters, meetings, departures and gatherings.
To be honest, I'm already beginning to miss her now.
Things happened, things that changed persons, relationships, and make them never to be the same again. That's why I am always thankful how some things never change.
Just like...the way my Momma turned up her nose in great distaste when I ever just bring my little bolster (my security blanket since I was 12 year old) anywhere near her nostrils. haha...
Frankly, I'm in such a sentimental mood tonight that I can't seem to pen what I have to say even though I do have a lot to say, tonight.
So, I guess... cheers, and have a good night, lovely people, you.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:45